October 19, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket
Dear Friday, I'm hating you because Dave is off and I'm at work.
Dear Chris and Andrea, I'm so excited that you guys are staying with us and that we get to spend some more time getting to know each other.
Dear Makayla, Wow. We loved everything. Our wedding book is beautiful and the custom case is amazing. Thank you so much, we'll cherish it always. So blessed to have such a talented friend.



{Seriously I'm like a child. I flopped right on the floor and proceeded to open the package}
Dear project, hopefully Dave and I will have some time this weekend to tackle you! Intrigued everyone? haha probably not, but we're having fun and I can't wait to show the end product. Damn you pinterest and all your ideas.
Dear Spaz, I hope we're able to Skype again this weekend. I was so spoiled chatting with you for over an hour last Saturday. Hope you have some more funny China stories for me!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Dave!!! I'm stuck at work too ): lol

    I hope you have an amazing weekend <3

    xoxo Yesi @ For Miami and Love <3

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when they get the day off and you don't! How unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the husband is at home and I'm at work i hate it too!

    Happy weekend! :) Drop by & say hello!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."