August 27, 2012

Saturday Dave and I drove to VA Beach to spend the day with my sister, Spaz. I just wasn't ready to say goodbye to her last weekend after the craziness of the wedding. Thankfully I have the best husband in the world who woke up with me at 5:30 on a Saturday morning to drive 3 and a half hours to the beach.
We got their in time for breakfast and of course ate at Mary's. It seems to be Spaz's go to for out of town guests and it really is delicious. We didn't do anything exceptional, we ran errands, stopped at her office, and went back to her beautiful beach house to help her pack and it was perfect quality time for us to spend together. I cried as I left her (of course) but I know I'll be seeing her soon. Skype will come in handy but it's still not the same.
Surfer girl gets on a plane on Tuesday and I'm excited and nervous for her journey. Please keep her in your thoughts as she travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."