April 20, 2012

Even sitting at lunch I'm thinking about Dave. Seems like I'm missing him so much more lately. Maybe it's because it's getting closer to the END of this deployment. Maybe it's because of all the conversations about our next step and our future after this whole thing. Maybe it's simply because I love him and am completely 100% over this deployment. I'm coming dangerously close to that point where I'll hit a wall and not want to do one more single thing by myself. I'm hoping that won't happen but today I'm feeling it with all the things still left to do. Anyway I plan on taking it easy this weekend and hope you all do too. Tera is coming up to play and will be the first to stay in the guest room! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."