February 13, 2012


Last week I was in charge of Bella duty for my parents while they were on a cruise. Thankfully I have the best friends and they stayed with my at my parents house to keep me company. I found a cute place for Dave and my first home together. I move in in April and luckily Dave is missing the whole moving process. But I don't know who is luckier me or him since every time he helps me move things he seems to break something!

I got to catch up with my sister this past weekend and spend some time with my cousin Em! She was in town with her college running and they ended up winning the meet!
I'm hoping your week is off to a good start and that you all had a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."