November 24, 2011

Give Thanks

"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow."  (Edward Sandford Martin - Writer)

             {My family all together on Thanksgiving}

                   {Dave and all his treats for Thanksgiving}
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families. Dave and I hope this is the last year we'll be apart for the holidays. Today was exceptionally hard for me since I love the Turkey Day so much and I had such a good time with Dave and his family last year.
Things I'm thankful for today:
My health, wonderful friends, the ability to spend time with family, grandparents stories, being married to the love of my life, technology that allows me to talk to Dave a world away, and my amazing family that takes such good care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."